Sunday 26 September 2010

Gorjuss Girl

Hello! Back again with my third post of the day (must be a record for me.. lol).  That is all the footie watched so we are now onto the Formula One that we have recorded - so no sneaking on & telling me the result just yet!!! ....lol.

I love this gorjuss girl from Sugar Nellie but I don't really know what to use her for, so I think I shall keep this card back in my reserve pile as it might cover christening/communion/birth or something else.  My Cuttlebug folders have come in handy again and flowers, sentiment and brads are from stash.  The Challenges covered are:-
Hugs
Kaza.xxx

9 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

3 fab cards today, well done. I love them all, don't know which is my fave. That teddy is just gorgeous and love the PG girl but then again hmmm this image is gorgeous, could be used for many occasions including Christmas I think. Keep em coming. Marianne x

Fleur said...

A gorjuss card,
Thanks for joining ALLSORTS & our
2nd challenge at OLDIE but a GOODIE, hope you’ll join us again
Hugz Fleur xXx

PinksyDoodles said...

This is gorgeous Kaza! Thank you for joining us at Oldie but a Goodie.
Clare x

Heather said...

Gorgeous card - so pretty, this has to be one of my favourite GG's, and I love the fabulous embossing.
Thanks so much for joining us in the Simon Says Stamp challenge.
hugs Heather xx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi Kaza

such a pretty card love the sweet image and would be perfect for any of the occasions you mentioned..

Thanks for playing at Allsorts this week

Emma xxx

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Kaza :-) simple and very stylish :-) I love it and as you said ,, perfect for lots of occasions :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Nice embossing!!!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Francesca said...

Beautiful creation, Thanks for joining us at Oldie but A goodie this fortnight and good luck!
Hugs
Francesca

Annie said...

a beautiful girly pink card. thanks for joining in with us on the Oldie but a Goddie blog!
hugs, annie x