Saturday 2 October 2010

Laptop Crisis!!!!

Yep - I have done it again and broke the laptop.  I should know by now that electrical appliances and myself don't mix! ... lol.  Took the laptop to the repair shop on Thursday and it is "kaput" and I have lost all my photos from holidays & cards etc... Lesson to myself to start putting them on discs.  So I am using the PC upstairs.

I have not done as much crafting as I had hoped this week as been decorating and doing jobs in the garden and even they didn't go to plan...... with broken lights, freezer and ripped lino.

Anyway, I have managed to make a something.  Decided to get the heat gun out the cupboard to have a wee play and this is the result.

The embossed image is a stamp I think from a Do-crafts Goody Bag years ago.  The Snowflake embossing folder is used and I patted a cats eye chalk ink pad over it.  Ribbon and sentiment is from stash.  The challenges covered are:-
This afternoon I am busy helping making up food for a buffet for tonight.  We are holding our 10th Year Anniversary Charity Band Night on behalf of The Brionni Trust.  It will be a terrific night with a local band playing.  We are hoping to raise about £1600 tonight to get to our target of £100,000 since we started 10 years ago. 

Hugs

Kaza.xxx

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Hi Kaz
OMG I really feel for you, I don't know what I'd do if I lost everything, I have backed up some stuff but haven't done it recently, I think I just might!
My laptop is still hanging in there but who knows for how long!

Anyway love your card and the embossing, great little image.

thanks for joining us on TS

Dawn
x

Mandy said...

Beautiful card...Love the embossed background...Hope your evening went well and you raised the much needed £1600...Thanks for playing along with us at Truly Scrumptious...
Mandy xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh what a shame you lost the pics and you poor laptop. I am so happy to have mine back. This is a really lovely Chrsitmas card, do love that embossing folder. Marianne x

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - love the embossing!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Valérie Goldenschue said...

your card is gorgeous.,

thanks for joining us at SAM this week