Sunday 12 September 2010

Autumn Whiff of Joy

An early start for me this morning, the pussycats were wide awake at 6am wanting out and to attract my attention they dive-bomb me from the windowsill to me laying in the bed - phoaw!!! Onyx is no light weight so for my own protection I got up and let them out........lol. So washing is done and hanging out, whizzed round with the hoover and duster and deedaa!!! - time to play!!!.

I finished off this card that I had started last night.  I am a wee bit unsure about with this one, I know what I wanted to do in my head but didn't really come out on paper.  The image is from Whiff of Joy, the backing papers are from a Laura Ashley paperpack.  The wine bottle & glasses are from a Woodware clear stamp collection. My charm is actually a cocktail glass charm,  Ribbon, flowers and leaves are from stash and the sentiment is printed from computer.  The challenges combined in thus card are:-
Hugs
Kaza.xxx

6 comments:

scotspanda said...

lovely image and the backing paper is gorgeous, great card

thanks for joining in with our Autumn challenge @ Allsorts

Amanda xx

brenda said...

What a super card, thank you for joining in my Colours of Autumn theme at Allsorts this week and good luck.

B x

Our sister challenge is looking for new DT members http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.com/

stampingandstitching said...

Adorable card! I love your design and all the great details! Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

This is beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at Paper Play! :)

Tara Godfrey said...

Oh this is very sweet, Kaza...love the added wine stamps and Willow looks so pretty!
Thanks so much for joining us at the WOJ Challenges!
Hugs,t

Jane said...

Love that you've teamed Willow with the wine and glasses - great idea! thanks for joining us at Whiff of Joy challenge! hugs, Jane xxx