Sunday 12 September 2010

Coffee... Latte or Mocha???

...........Me?......... I'm just a mug of plain instant myself....... lol.  Don't really like all the fancy coffee's even though I am a caffeine addict and I hate coffee flavoured ice cream and chocolate - yuck! coffee is just for drinking...... lol.  Anyway......  That's what happens when you pretend you are the image you have just coloured...... if only...... psml.... (the sunglasses aren't me...lol).  Have made this for one of my trendy nieces whose birthday is next week.  Not to sure where to post it too though as she out partying all the time (oh, to be young again..lol...).

The lovely image is from Whiff of Joy's City Girl Collection.  The Design papers are mostly DVCW.  Ribbon and wooden flower are from stash.  The challenges covered on this card are:-
I still have a mountain of cards to make to cover the next few weeks of birthdays so I am heading back to my table.  Wish me luck!!....lol.

Hugs
Kaza.xxx

4 comments:

Mary J said...

What a sassy card - love it!

Thx for joining us at Totally Gorjuss and I hope you'll be able to join our next challenge!

Jo said...

This is a fab card!
Thank you for joining in the fun at sketch saturday
Jo xx

Milnie said...

hmmm Tea... or hot chocolate! hihihi love your card!

Annika said...

Hi there!

What a really super card and brilliantly coloured image!

Thank you for joining in our Stripes And Spots theme at Stamp Something this week and good luck!
Hugs
Annika