Saturday 25 September 2010

Little Boy's Card

Hello again after visiting one of my dearest friends and had a lovely afternoon having a good bleather.  It has been a beautiful sunny day here in Central Scotland but a chilly one, my hands are so cold that even me vigorously typing this post isn't warming them up! ...lol. 

I have used this charming image from Lili of the Valley.  The rest of the bits and bobs are items laying about my stash drawer that I think have been there since the beginning of time lol.  The challenges covered today are:-
Hugs
Kaza. xxx

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute card.

Thanks for joining us over at PTD.

Good luck.

Lou x

Clare Lloyd said...

so cute. thanks for joining us @ PTD this week. good luck. x

Susie said...

Gorgeous card, I love this image, so cute!!! Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs this week xx

The Crafty Den said...

What a pretty card. The image is so cute and your colour scheme is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at stamp with fun this week. Hugs, Denise x

Anonymous said...

How adorable.Beuatifully coloured image.Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs :D
Lisa x