Saturday 25 September 2010

Get your motor rolling.........

Good morning, good morning, good morning.  Hope you are all well.  I am sneaking on before Barry gets back from the golf with a wee sneak peek of his birthday card.  It is not until the 11th October but I know what I am like and I would have forgotten so I made it when it was fresh in my mind.  I have no idea what to get him for a pressie though as he has everything - Gadget City our house is... hehehe.

Since old Baza loves the Formula One car racing I thought I would be nice and made him a wee themed card using some decoupage I had for just an occasion... lol.  The papers are from DCVW.  The challenges covered on this card are:-
This afternoon I am off to my friends house who is having a Macmillan Coffee Morning in memory of her father so hopefully I shall be back on later on this evening.

hugs
Kaza.xxx

3 comments:

Lesley said...

aww its fab Kaz!!! sneaky wee holiday as well eh!!! whats for lunch on monday???? lol...xxxx

Alison said...

Great card! Love the bright colours- perfect for that image.
Thanks for joining in our transport challenge at Cards for Men.
Hugs, Alison x

Donna said...

Fantastic card and such a fab image you have used...perfick for this weeks transport challenge...thanks for playing along with us at Cupcake :) Donna x