Saturday 11 September 2010

Little Boy's Card

A surprising sunny Saturday afternoon to all you crafty peeps.  Hoping to get a few cards made today as a few family birthdays are creeping up on me as I'd better start making a dent in them .......lol.   This is for my Great Nephew who is gonna be a massive "3" next week.
Used some decoupage I had in stash box and popped a peeloff number onto it. Papers are a mixure of K & Co. and DCVW. Sentiment is printed of computer and bottletop is from stash.  The challenges I have combined into this card are:-
Hugs
Kaza.xxx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so very bright and cheerful x love it x Leigh x

Emma H said...

ooh, super fun and colourful! Thanks for playing along with Fab N funky

Wendi said...

Lovely card just right for a little one love the colours so bright and cheerful
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi