Friday 24 September 2010

I'm on holiday!!!!

Good evening all.  That is me on holiday for a week, just a stay at home one with plenty to do around the house but I am planning to do a bit of crafting along the way.  The temperature has dropped a few degrees here and the leaves are starting to turn colour telling me officially that is summer over - boo hiss!  Time to start digging out those winter woollies from the back of the wardrobe.

I dug Hamish Chef from Sugar Nellie out of my little pile of stamps to do a birthday card for the cook at work as it is her birthday tomorrow.  Used some cake stickers and a some peel off wording.  The challenges I have entered this card in for are:-
Hugs
Kaza.xxx

8 comments:

Faye said...

What a wonderful card, it's gorgeous. Thanks for playing at Charisma. x

michele hileman said...

Great card. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT

Liz said...

Ha ha its cute not seen Hamish chef for a while Thanks for joing our challenge At OSAAT call back tomorrow for our game Sunday New Challenge
Liz x

Lilian said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE! Love the added cupcakes. :) Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl Challenge!

Scrappy said...

Very Cute! The stickers are so apropro too! Good job!

Thanks so much for joining us this week at OSAAT! We hope you'll be back to join us next week!

Lesley said...

gorgeous card chicken!! and a wee holiday 2 boot!!! hhmm i think i will be popping in after my work next week....let me know the menu for the week ahead??? pmsl..xxx

Unknown said...

Lovely colours & a great card., thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week

Gem said...

a yummy looking card! Thanks for joining in the challenge this week at Charisma Cardz! Gemma :)