Thursday 4 March 2010

Mum-2-B cards

Evening folks, been busy making some Mum-to-be cards for girls at work.  Tomorrow is going to quite a sad day as it it my last day working were I am.  Start a new job on Monday and starting to feel a bit nervous ....lol.


I used this fabulous image and sentiment from High Hopes, paper is from the Papermania Inspirational range, ribbon and button brad from stash.  I tried to destress the image using my chalk inks but I think I went a bit OTT!!!!.  The challenges I covered making it:-
The following card as you can tell involves no stamping or colouring at all.  It was really handy to use up some scraps in my drawer and the challenges covered on this one are;-

And finally another High Hopes image, papers are from Forever Friends, my fave leaf punch, flowers from stash and paper candy thingys.  The challenges I covered on this one are:-


I hope I have not bored you with long post, my fingers are sore typing it ...lol..... and speak to you all over the weekend!!!

Hugs
Kaza.xxx

11 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

I love all 3 cards - but especially the kangaroos - so cute
Lisa ;)

jackiescrafts said...

All great cards, I especially love the kangaroo, such a fab image
Thanks for joining in at MCFC

Jackie x

the crafty duck said...

Love all your cards, you have been very busy, thanks for playing at MCFC, love Steph

Carol Ann said...

I love all the cards you have created Kaza I especially like the Kangaroo one. I hope all went well today and good luck for your new job on Monday. Thanks for playing at Magical Crafts.
Carol Ann xx

made by fifi said...

great cards - thank you for joining in MTTC challenge this week x

Chrissie said...

All fabulous cards!
Thanks so much for contributing to our challenge at MTTC this week, do join us again very soon!
Chrissie

dpkennedy said...

This is adorable! Thanks for playing the High Hopes challenge!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Fabulous cards Kaza and I love the dp on your first, Hope you can play again!

Hugs,
Nikki x

Lesley said...

gorgeous cards huni...luv n hugs Lesley xxx

Chris (catt871) said...

All 3 cards are adorable!!! I especially love the kangaroo!!! too cute!!! THANKS for joining us at Simon Says Stamp this week!!!
Chris & the DT

Spyder said...

Lovely card just spotted it as a winner over on High Hopes!
((lyn))