Sunday 7 March 2010

WOJ - New City Girl

Back again with my second post of the day.  I am having a wee play with some of my new stash I got yesterday and this City Girl from Whiff of Joy is one of them.  She is just so gorgeous I couldn't resist her.  I also used one of my new sets of Nestibilities.  The flowers are from my stash but the silver spacer is a new purchase...lol.  I "Blinged" Miss City's necklace & bracelet with some gold Stickles. 

Sorry about the photo quality ...lol... I just could not get the sentiment to stop reflecting the flash...lol.. must have to go on a crash course on photography...lol.  The challenges I have covered are:-
Heading back to my table again so hopefully will be back on later.

hugs
Kaza.xxx

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So fun..lovely and girly. Just perfect for our challenge at Stamp something.
Dorte aka dot-scrap

amanda stokes said...

Gorgeous card i love this image and your take on the sketch
hugs amanda TG GDT :) xx

Lesley said...

stunning card huni...i am hoping to get playing with my new stash later...oohhh i had so many plans for today...but at least my housework is done now...heheheh...good luck 4 2morow huni and i am sure u will fit right in....i will speak 2 u 2morow night....luv n hugs Lesley xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous. I love these sgirls and those new nesties are fab. Marianne x

Giò said...

beautiful card!! lovely details.
thanks for joining us at WOJ challenge.

hugs
Giò

Debs said...

love the flowers..gorgeous card..thanks for playing with us this week..Debs TG

Kat said...

This is lovely. Glad you found a use for your new stash! Went to SECC on Sunday but too much to do since then to play with my new stash. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x