Monday 15 March 2010

Wedding Card

Evening to everyone and I hope you all had a lovely weekend and a special mention to all those mothers/granmothers out there, hope you were all spoilt rotten.  I myself was woken up at 5am with a paw in the face from Onyx wanting a cuddle - bless, then about an hour later we had a right "Royal Rumble" when the two of them started to chase each other around the house so I got up and put them put outside!!!!



I have used this fabulous new stamp from Lily of the Valley, isn't it just the sweetest.  The DP is from the DCVW wedding scrapbook stack.  Sentiment and heart gems are from my stash.  The challenges I have covered with this card are:-

Spoon Full of Sugar  -  Recycle (ribbon is from a pricetag)
Cute Card Thursday  -  Celebration
Secret Crafter  -  Anything Goes
Hugs
Kaza.xxx

2 comments:

Lesley said...

awww gorgeous...but u have inspired me 2 make a card with this gorgeous stamp now!! hehehe...luv ya Lesley xx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Gorgeous

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x