Monday 22 March 2010

Aye, Aye me hearties.........


Dug my Luca pirate stamp from Sugar Nellie out the cupboard to do this fun card.  Also I had a rummage and found these diecuts and paper, it is amazing what you can find!!!..........lol.  I distressed everything with a cats eye chalk ink which worked quite well.  The wording is from a set of pirate stickers I have, again found rummaging.  The challenges covered on this are:-

Charisma Cardz  -  "Something for the Kiddies"
Stamp Something  -  Distressed Somethings

hugs
Kaza.x

3 comments:

Lesley said...

gorgeous card huni..i hope ur monday went well...lol...missed u at Zumba 2nite...lol...hugs Lesley..xx

Vee said...

Super kids card I love the pirate theme.Thanks for joining us at Charisma .
xx Vee

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful card for a boy. Love the pirate theme.
Thank you for joining us at Stamp Something this week.
Dorte aka dot-scrap