Sunday 7 March 2010

Just Christmas & Birthday Cards v Allsorts

Morning peeps, hope all is having a good weekend.  Hoping to play with all my new goodies I got at the craft fair in Glasgow SECC yesterday.  In  the meantime I have to make a couple of cards I have been asked to do.



I followed the sketch across at Just Christmas & Birthday Cards and the challenge at All Sorts is "A Men's Card".  This is one of the clear stamps from the Papermania, Clare Curd range and the paper I have had for yonks and yonks (had been keeping for good..lol). 

Hugs
Kaza.xxx

5 comments:

Mummylade said...

Such a great card, love the bling and the backing paper! I'm so glad you joined the Allsorts challenge this week and good luck.

Lesley said...

fabby mans card huni...luv n hugs Lesley xx

Kirsten...x said...

fabulous male card love those papers...x

Thanks for joining us this week at allsorts hugs kirsten...x

Kreatives von Andrea said...

Eine sehr schöne Karte, gefällt mir sehr gut, tolle Farben!

Danke für deine Teilnahme bei JCBC.

einen lieben Gruß von Andrea aus Germany

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning Kaza, i love this card and the image you've used. Thank you for joining in with the JCBC challenge this week Linda x