Tuesday 9 March 2010

New Job & a challenge card

Evening peeps hope all in well in Blogland.  Started my new job on Monday and it is FANTASTIC!!!!!.  It is with the Fire Service (and no, I am not a firewoman and no jokes about sliding down fireman poles......lol......  it's against Health and Safety these days.....lol)  Yesterday spent most of the day meeting everyone at Headquarters - gosh, I am so useless with remembering names and today I was sending my first inter-departmental email - Yoohoo!!!!  Roll-on tomorrow where I am in the Engineering garage to do their filing!!! ....... get ma boilersuit on and away I go!....lol.


Anyway back to crafting, I made this card last night while still hyper.  Not sure where the image has come from.  Design paper is from K & Co.  Ribbon is Laura Ashley and flowers are from stash.  The challenges I have covered are:-
I am hoping to go and play at my table this evening, but at the moment I am stuffed with my dinner and cannae move off the chair.........lol

hugs
Kaza.xxx

11 comments:

PinksyDoodles said...

This is such a pretty card.
Congratulations on your new job!
Clare x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card...love the colours and the image.....congratulations on the new job....hugs Nikki xx

Kelly said...

congrats on the job! lovely card- the colors really pop out!!!

thanks for playing the charisma fairy challenge- kelly

Dawn said...

Hiyaa
OOh, well done on the new job, spotted any hunky firemen yet!!!! LOL

Gorgeous card, great little image and love the strawberry theme..


thanks for joining us on TS

Dawn

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Glad you are enjoying the new job. Fab card, sweet image. Marianne x

Sharon said...

A lovely card Karen, what a sweet image. Good luck with the new job, sounds like you're really enjoying it.

Michele Roos said...

Oh such a fabulous card Kaza. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at TS. Hugs Michele x

Unknown said...

This really is sweet Kaza, love the green and red together and the great LO.

Thanks for joining us at Magical Crafts.

Hugs

Joanne xx

the crafty duck said...

What a sweet card, your fairy is grgeous, and you have chosen perfect colours to complement her, thanks for playing at MCFC, love Steph

Liz said...

Great take on Wings
very pretty love the colours thanks for joining MCFC good luck
liz x

Mina said...

huge congratulations on your new job Kaza and no I wouldnt dream of mentioning firemens poles lol....stunning card and I love this image...thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge
Mina xxx