Friday 29 May 2009

Stamptacular Sunday, Forever Friends & Simon Says Challenges

A wonderful glorious afternoon to you all. I have just come in from the garden after spending some time enjoying the wonderful sunshine and now I have changed colour from the normally pale blue to a light pink!..
These are some challenges I made yesterday and just getting round to blogging now. Over at Stamptacular Sunday the theme was 'Chocolate' and I must admit that I have used the DT idea of making chocolate bags as I am always thinking of different ideas for our charity stall at Christmas & have used this as a prototype, hope you don't mind.

N.B. There was not harm to any reindeers in the making of this poo........lol.
The next challenge I attempted was over at Forever Friends - 'Buttons & Bows'.

I used one of the lovely decoupaged sets & popped a pink bow on the top. Papers from stash and I used a Cuttlebug embossing border.
And lastly I had a go over at Simon Says..............Animals. I have made this for my boss whose house myself & my work buddies are going to tonight for a wee drinkie, pizza and a beetle drive. It is years and years since I have been to one so I hope I cam remember how to play and shake those dice!!!!!!!!.

I used a Penny Black image, papers from Papermania and flowers from stash.
Off now to catch the last couple of rays of the evening before I head out.
Cuddles
Kaza.
xxx

20 comments:

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Great great ideas! Clever way to make bags. I enjoy looking at your work! Thank you for entering our Simon Says Stamp Store challenge!

Joey said...

Hiya Kaza, ooooh haha reindeer poop! love your little bag topper hunny, cool idea. Thanks for joining us this week. Joey.x

Anonymous said...

Cute cards! Love your chocolate bag yummie ;)

Thanks for joining us at SSC!

Janneke X

Anonymous said...

Love the sweet bag the reindeer is very cute thank you for tain part at ssc

Donna said...

What a really cute reindeer poo bag Kaza, love the wee reindeer, and of course the poo in the bag...lol, and I'm glad to see you didn't harm any reindeers in the making of this.
Thanks for taking part this week
hugs
Donna

Skraptacular Designs said...

Hi Karen,

Don't you just love these bag toppers? Of course we don't mind you using one of our creations as your inspiration! That's what blogging and playing along with challenges are all about! So much fun!

You've done a great job with your topper and I'm glad you were able to find another idea to use for your Christmas charity stall!

Thanks for playing along with us this week! Hope you'll join us again soon for some more challenge fun!

Hugs,
Priscilla

Nikki Schmaltz said...

Your comment about the reindeer and poo cracked me up. Cute baggie. Your other cards are most adorable too. Thanks for playing along at SSC:)

Carly said...

Hi Karen, I love your chocolate reindeeer bag! It is so fun. Who wouldn't love to get that at Christmas time. Thanks for playing!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous creations :-) I love the reindeer bag of poo :-) What a fab idea !! Hope I remember that for christmas !!

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge :-)
Lorraine x x

Iris said...

Three fab creations, with cute images and lovely papers.

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge.

Hugs
Iris

Lesley said...

all 3 are brill - but I just love the reindeer poo! idea - Lesley x

Crafteresa said...

lovely cards, the Forever friends baby card is soooo sweet

Thanks for joining us on the Forever Friends challenge this week, hope to see you again soon

Crafteresa xx

Liza said...

Fabulous Reindeer "Poo". Your bag topper is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at SSC.

Liza x

Line said...

Hahaha! Your reindeer poo is just fabulous!!
The image is so sweet and what a perfect sentiment!! Really cracked me up! :)

Thanks for joining us at SSC this week!

Hugs, Line

Sprytebyrd said...

LOVE the reindeer poo! Such a cute, cute idea! I've seen snowman poo before (using mini-marshmallows) but this is sooo cute! Thanks for joining us this week!
Dee

Jo Nevill said...

Hi ya Kaza

How ya doin ?!!! Wow, fantastic cards and bag topper - great idea for Christmas. Enjoy your evening. Years since I played too but as I can remember, we had a huge giggle.

Thank for joining in the Simon Says Challenge.

Hugs,

Jo x

Paula said...

The reindeer poo is perfect! Great idea to get a jump start on Christmas! Love how you color and cut out the reindeer!

Thanks so much for joining us at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!

Pleasantly,

Paula

Lesley said...

heheeh.....the reindeer Poo....is fantastic!!!! love ur idea...but all ur cards are stunning!!! take care and will be along 4 my tea 1 night this week!!! lol...luv n hugs Lesley xxx

Sandra said...

your work looks great...thanks for joining the ff-challenge. sandra

debby4000 said...

fabulous cards, they are so cute especially love the mouse.
luv
Debby