Sunday 3 May 2009

Stamp with Fun

A very good morning to everyone and a warm welcome to my new followers. I full appreciate everyone taking some of your precious time out to visit little old me and your kind words and comments are very much welcomed.
I hope everyone is well. I am enjoying the sunshine and the peace and quiet and got my sounds on. Baza is on the golf course at the mo but due in soon so my bubble will be shattered .....huff......lol. Never mind I can sit at my table and play while the footie is on the TV. Secretly I quite like watching the footie - but don't tell Baza that! - or my fun will be spoilt when I pretend to not know the players or the rules and then to proceed to ask really stupid questions that wynds him up - hey, I've got to get my kicks someway!...lol.
I have started today with a little sketch from Stamp with Fun. Louise at the work got her keys for her house on Friday there, so this is a little card for her. Also she is expected her baby in a couple of weeks time so it's all action stations just now for little Lou!. She is such a sweet girl.......reminds me of myself when I was younger....lol.

I have used a stamp at got at the Papermill Shop - 99p - bargain. Backing paper - I think - is from the English Paper Co. and flower and ribbons are from stash.
Cuddles
Kaza.xxx

2 comments:

Mona said...

really wonderful your card.
Thanks for take part at stamp with fun.
Hugs Mona (SWF-Team)

Hazel (Didos) said...

I love that stamp, what a bargain!!! Enjoy the rest of the weekend, Hazelxo