Wednesday 27 May 2009

Colour Create - Lemon, Pink Sorbet & Chocolate

This is just a wee short post this evening as the footie is on (Man U v Barcelona) so watching and crafting at the same time. The colour theme over at Colour Create had me licking my lips when I read it and inspired me to have a pudding...chocolate sponge & ice cream......yum...lol.

The lovely bear image is from Sugar Nellie's Homegrown range. Papers are from DCWV Spring Stack. I have tried to do the Shabby-Chic part my ripping the paper and put image & sentiment at a jonty angle...lol.
Hugs
Kaza.xxx

5 comments:

Spyder said...

Haven't seen this little bear before..he's really cute!

((Lyn))

Caroline said...

Stunning! Love this sweet bear. Caroline x

Natalie said...

Great card, love the image. x

Tara said...

Your card is wonderful - an adorable image and the colours work perfectly!
Thanks so much for joining in with this week's CC challenge ;o) xx

Mina said...

such a cute card I love your Sugar nellie homegrown image too...thanks for joining in with the colour create challenge xxx