Monday 4 May 2009

Truly Scumptious Challenge

Morning everyone. Here I am up bright and early, done all my wee jobs around the house apart the garden 'coz it is a bit cloudy and windy here today. Typical, Bank Holiday Monday and the weather is pants!...lol.
I am home alone today so I trying to get all my birthday cards done for the month plus the Charity has the first event of the year on Saturday 16th so I am trying to do some more cards for the stall for them to sell. It is being held in a local village hall, unfortunately I am having to be at my own work so making cards is my little contribution this time.
Started this morning doing the sketch over at Truly Scrumptious with the theme "Something to eat". I have cheekily used an Tilda image coloured by the lovely Lesley with her magic Pro-markers, she keeps trying to get me to buy them - not tempted at the mo - but never say never!

I have just used up some paper scraps and embossed them with various Cuttlebug folders. Brads and parcel embellie is from stash.
Cuddles
Kaza.xxx

4 comments:

Mina said...

I love your Birthday cake Tilda...such gorgeous fruity colours too...thanks for joining in the Truly scrumptious challenge xxx

Heather said...

Fab card Karen. Love that cute Tilda with her birthday cake and the papers are stunning.
Thanks for joining in at TS.
hugs Heather xx

Dawn said...

Hiya KAren

OOh i like your Tilda - great colours, love the wee parcels too..

Thanks for playing along this week

Hugs
Dawn

Michele Roos said...

Fabulous card. Love the image and the colours you've used. Thanks for joining us this week on TS. Hugs Michele x