Monday 16 February 2009

Wedding Sample

DON'T rush out and buy your hats girls! It is not for me..lol.. The charity The Brionni Trust has been asked to do another girl's wedding and we are to just to give the bride some samples so this is my attempt. Please give me your honest comments & any suggestions as well please. xx
On the same theme, Sharon, at my work has asked me to do a wedding card for friends of hers that are getting hitched this weekend, so I give copied the above idea. I cheated I know but I think it is a pretty wee card. lol.
I had used a lovely little stamp I had got at the craft fair in Glasgow a while ago and this is me givegetting round to use it!. lol.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

These are both lovely, the image is cute and the embossing looks great.

Natalie x

Cardmaking Galore said...

lovely card - like that little pink feather as it gives the card an edgy feel