Friday 13 February 2009

The Pink Elephant Challenge

Just realised what the date is! Not that I am superstitious or anything but usually things do happen to me! So today I will try to stay away from anything electrical (YES - no hoovering! lol), won't drive anywhere (another yes - going to a party tonight so I can have a glass of winey-poos. lol) and generally keep my hands to myself lol.
The Pink Elephant is a new challenge blog for Mondays so I thought I would have a little go at this one. This week the challenge is create in 'Pink, Black & White'. I wanted to keep the card quite simple so I just used one backing paper.

5 comments:

Robin said...

What a fab card! I love the bold bright colors. Thanks so much for entering our 1st TPE challenge. We hope to see you back again next week.
Robin

Dawn said...

Aww this is wonderful!

LORi said...

How elegant! Bold and Perfect!! All in one!!

Thanks for your support on TPE's 1st challenge!! Hope to see you back again and again!!

LORI

Unknown said...

Karen, this is such a classy card!

pinky said...

Lovely card Karen, thanks for poppiing over to my blog. Good luck in the challenge.
Pinky