Monday 16 February 2009

Cute Card Thursday - Music & Dance

Evening everyone, hope everyone has had a good weekend. I certainly have. I went to see 'Strictly Come Dancing - Live' in Glasgow last night and OMG it was fab-u-lous darling! All 4 judges were there along with the dancers & the celebs. For all of those who watch it, Rachel & Vincent were amazing! but so were the rest of them really. Kenny & Ola won - but I think they had won every night in Glasgow (it was the kilt & nae knickers that did it! lol) and Julian Clary was a scream. If I had to give the prize for the best shimmier though, it would have to be to (gimmesome) Gethin. mmmmm!
Keeping with the theme, I have entered the above challenge on the Cute Card Thursday Blog. It had to be with a music or dance theme this week. Think instruments, song titles, dancing, musical notes etc.
I used an old CD for the background and coloured two Magnolia stamps (Edwin & Tilda) and diecut the musical notes.

2 comments:

Joey said...

Hiya, this is fabulous, love the images and the layout. gorgeous colouring. oh how I would love to see the dancing live. joey.xx

Unknown said...

What great Magnolia images to use for this card! Fabby take on our theme this week. Thanks for joining in with CCT. Lol Lynn x