Friday 27 February 2009

Cute Card Thursday - Animal Magic

When I first saw the theme, "Animal Magic" my thoughts went straight to the kids TV programme with the late Johnny Morris going all those funny voices, then the brain moved onto to Paul Daniels. I must have a strange taste in men as there is a wider choice of magicians out there...lol. But alas, I couldn't russell up a talking card and I don't have any images of rabbits being pulled out of hats so this is the closest I could get - Rabbits in flowerpots!!! Whenever I see this image it always reminds me of a child. I always wanted a rabbit but never got one. (sob sob). It was a good job really 'coz my 2 brothers kept ferrets and they kept escaping. lol.

2 comments:

Deb said...

I know, the animal magic thing makes me sing the theme tune, can't get it out of my head!
Love your card, the image is so adorable, I must get this stamp, I always love it when I see it!
Thank you for joining in the CCT challenge! Debx

Unknown said...

What a fabulous Mother's Day card! Gorgeous bunnies. Thanks so much for joining in with CCT. Lol Lynn ♥