Tuesday 17 February 2009

Oh Pants! - I Give Up

I have spent the last 3 hours farting about on this computer trying to jazz up my Blog. All I have managed to acheive is to change the font colour to orange! lol. I wanted to have one of these fancy background thingy's that run down the side of the blog and I went into help pages - boy - I didn't understand a word of it! I asked Barry, but he was as useful as a chocolate fireguard. I thought I would start with something easy and work towards adding music to it. This blog thing is actually similar to owning a car. I can switch it on, put stuff in it but if something goes wrong or need to upgrade - I'm snookered! Well - that's my rant over and I'm away now in a nellie-puff until tomorrow. Good night all. xxx

1 comment:

Lesley said...

hehehe...I hope that u come out of that nellie puff soon!!!! lol...and get my tea on!!! luv n hugs Lesley xxx