Yippee - the weekend is here and I am planning a very serious craft-a-thon starting this evening and finishing on Sunday evening. The supermarket journey was done on my way home from work so I should not have to venture out again!!! I feel really guilty I haven't been on lately but fear not, with the football season back on I should be crafting again as normal now at my table.
I have used "Porridge" from the homegrown Sugar Nellie range and the DP paper is from DCVW. My leaves are made by using my MS punch and the flowers, gems and brads are from stash. The challenges I am entering this card in are:-
- The Sugar Bowl - "Do it yourself" - sketch No. 15.
- Crafty Cardmakers - "Punches"
- Ooh La La - "Birthday"
- Colour Create - "Hot Pink, Warm Orange & Saffron"
- Creative Inspirations - "Anything Goes"
- Simon Says - "Sing it Baby" (Babe - Take That)
- Cute Card Thursday - "Whateva!"