Sunday 29 August 2010

Easel Card


Good afternoon, a warm but windy welcome to everyone.  Hope you are all enjoying your weekend, and especially those on a Bank Holiday Weekend.  I haven't been up to much mischief lately (oh, apart from a wee cheeky purchase from Funky Kits...hehehe ..... a couple of stamps just fell into my checkout basket - honestly!) The kind postman delivered them yesterday but I have not had chance to play with them yet.

I have only previously made a few easel cards and I don't know why I don't make more - they are so simple to do.  The bear stamp is from Forever Friends which I have added some stickles to his hat.  The design papers are from a Papermania Christmas paperpack.  The white card is embossed with a snowflake Cuttlebug embossing folder and I used my Martha Stewart zig-zag border punch.  Ribbon, holly stalk and sentiments are all from stash.  The challenges for this card are:-
hugs
Kaza.xxx

13 comments:

joanne wardle said...

lovely christmas card! thanks for taking part in the forever friends challenge

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lovely to see you joining in the fun at WW. A gorgeous Chistmas card with a sweet FF, don't ya just love them. Love the zigzag border too, really effective. Marianne x

downrightcrafty said...

I love easel cards, and this one is so pretty, love the border and the cute image. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Winter Wonderland for my challeng
Hugs Kate xx

Sande said...

Oh, how cute Christmas card! I love those papers.

Thanks for joining us this time at Forever Friends!

Hugs, Sande

Liz's creative corner said...

Thanks for joining us at paperplay with this lovely cute card,hugs Liz xx

PinksyDoodles said...

Fab card Kaza, I love the layout.
Clare x

Helen said...

Adorable!
Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears!
Helen x

Danielle said...

Beautiful easel card Karen! Such a sweet image and I love the embossed punched panel running through the middle of those gorgeous papers! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Winter Wonderland this week!
Hugs, Danielle

Milnie said...

ohhh gorgeous christmas easelcars have you made!

Unknown said...

This is a gorgeous card. Great use of our sketch. Thanks for joining in at PaperPlay this week.
Alicia xx

Mandy said...

Oh hun this is adorable, so sweet.
Great take on Sandie's sketch. Thanks for joining us at Paper Play
hugs Mandy xx

Annie said...

a lovely teddy card! thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears.
hugs, annie x

Moshie said...

I love your creations! Aren't LOTV the cutest stamps! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate visits!
hugs, Moshie