Tuesday 12 January 2010

Sugar Bowl & Creative Card Crew

Good evening to all my lovely fellow bloggers.  I have my PJ's on already this evening and popping this card on before I head up to my table for a bit more card making - raring to go.....lol.



This charming couple are from Sugar Nellie's homegrown range - so cute!  I followed the sketch across at the Sugar Bowl blog with the added theme of "Something New" and I incorporated Creative Card Crew's - "Distressing" which I did round the image with my ink chalk pad.  Papers are a mixture from DCVW and Papermania.  Flowers are from stash and I splashed some coloured glitter glue in them.

hugs
Kaza.xxx

4 comments:

PinksyDoodles said...

I LOVE this. The image is fab and I love all the shimmer. The papers are brilliant too.
Clare x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love this image, it's so cute and beautifully done. Just one thing you can't combine with SB challenge, must be that one alone. Marianne x

Milnie said...

adorable card! the colors are sooooo right for the image!

hugs,

Mélanie

Lilian said...

Beautiful card! Love the image and colors you used too :) Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a wonderful day!