Wednesday 20 January 2010

Froggies, Hedgies & Hearts!!!

Hello everyone in Blogland, hope all is well.  My peace and quiet was shattered last night as Barry's football match was cancelled, plus Lesley & Ellie came for their dinner - but tonight however - I'm Free!!!   I am doing to do a bit of blogging and hopping tonight to catch up with all you lovely peeps!

Starting off with this card for Penny Black's Saturday Challenge - Colour Combo "Blue, White & Gold", I combined the sketch from Get Sketchy.  Again I cheated by using a Penny Black Stickeroo.  Light blue & white card stock from pile and ribbon & sentiment are from stash. 

You can probably tell  I am in a minimalistic phase at the moment, brain is not coping with "Fiddly" at the moment so got to keep it simple ("suits you" I can hear you mutter....lol).


Yes!, I know, cheating again with a Stickeroo!!!  This lovely card brighten up my day when I made it for Sophisticat's "Spring" challenge.  I could just visualise myself skipping through the fresh meadows with the birds singing!!! .....lol.



And finally this above card is for both Creative Card Crew & Simon Says who asked to "Punch It".  So out came the old faithful Sizllit's hearts and Nestibilitie's squares!!!  This type of card is so handy for using up any scraps of card you have laying around.  Used some wee Card Candy's (my fellow blogger friend, Marianne, told me what the technical name was for them - thanks xxx)

Hugs
Kaza.xxx



12 comments:

Loz said...

I gotta get me some PB stickers!! Your cards are great... I prefer clean & simple cards most of the time.. your embossing looks fab!

Kath Stewart said...

fabulous cards....and love your take on the colour combo with your cute froggies...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC....hugs kath xxxx

Unknown said...

WOW Kaza great cards, you have been busy, feels like ages since I have spoken to you, hope you are well, many thanks for joining us at Sophisticats this week. Hugs Avril xxxx

debby4000 said...

Wonderful sweet cards, adorable images.
luv
Debby

Fabiola said...

toutes plus belles les unes que les autres superbe!

Paula said...

Wow what an elegant card love the colours. Thanks for taking part in the CCC Challenge.
Paula xxxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

These are lovely. The hedgie is my fave. Definitely makes me think of spring, if only it would come. Love the embossing on these cards. Marianne x

Teri said...

Gorgeous cards hun!
Thank you so much for joining in with my challenge at Sophisticats this week!
Hugs,
Teri (Guest DT)
x

~amy~ said...

fabbie cards...all of them are great! Thanks for joining us at Get Sketchy!

Dora said...

Gorgeous work! Love your take for GS!
thanks for playing!

Linanna DESIGNS said...

What gorgeous cards Kaza, i love them all. Hope your well and having a good weekend, thani you for joining the CCC challenge this week, Linda x

Iris said...

Really fabby cards.
Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge this week.

Hugs
Iris