Monday 25 January 2010

The Pink Elephant - Polka dots, a Bow & Pink!

Hello you lovely peeps, hope all is well and you all had a enjoyable weekend.  Was working throughout the weekend so now enjoying my day off.  Some of the housework jobs ticked off my to do list (not all ..lol) so now I can play!!!



It is a recipe challenge over at The Pink Elephant - Polka dots, a Bow & Pink!, just  handy for me this week as the youngest member of my family, my niece, is gonna be 1 on Friday.  I haven't used this Maggie image from Sugar Nellie for ages and ages.  Backing paper is from DCVW Spring Stack and sentiment is printed up off my computer. 

I have quite a few male birthdays coming up in the next couple of weeks so I will have to get my finger out with them 'coz I struggle with male cards so much.

Hugs
Kaza.xxx

5 comments:

Annie said...

oh what an absolutely gorgeous first birthday card - love it.
Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

Jenn K said...

Awe such a sweet card! Thanks so much for joining us on the Pink Elephant.

Unknown said...

Adorable, Kaza!!! Thanks for creating with us at TPE.

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling card!! The image is so sweet!! Thanks for playing with us at The Pink Elephant!!
Sheri
TPE DT

Schokoladina said...

What a cute card. I like it very much

Greetings from Petra