Tuesday 19 January 2010

Colour Create & Friday Sketchers

Afternoon everyone & a warm welcome to my new followers.  All peeps who has entered the blog candy so far are in the draw for the 15th February.  I have been having a lazy week in the crafting world and only done the odd card. 



For this card, I have flipped the sketch across at Friday Sketchers and incorporated the challenge over at Colour Create - Kraft, Blue & White (with texture).  I cheated a bit by using some Penny Black Stickeroo's.  Blue star paper is from Papermania and rest of stuff from stash.

I am hopefully going to be posting a few cards throughout the day at I am home alone all day and all evening - yippee!!!!!  Barry is going to watch the football this evening - Dundee v Livingston.

Hugs
Kaza.xxx

4 comments:

Ukka said...

Hi Karen!This is really sweet and so funny!It's beautiful.
Hugs
Ukka

Dena said...

Oh such a fun card. The mouse is hilarious! Great use of the colors.
Thanks for joining Colour Create this week!
Hugs, Dena

Janiel/ janny said...

Your card made me chuckle. It's very very cute..
Thanks for joining Colour Create this week!
hugs, Janiel

Hazel (Didos) said...

LOL thats such a funny card, I love it. Mmmm bet Barry wasn't impressed with the Dundee Livie score. My now Ex Hubby was as he is the Manager of the Dundee Club Shop!!!!
Hazelxox