Thursday 15 November 2012

I Think I'm Turning Japanese (I really think so)

Evening all  - and yes, I still haven't finish my orders - Chief Procrastinator Extraordinaire that's me!!! ...lol..  I have even borrowed Lesley's (aka Pinkles Dreams) Bigshot to help hurry me along a bit so fingers crossed I should have them done by the end of the weekend.


This is one of the stamps I treated myself to from the Lili of the Valley stand at the SECC, Glasgow back in October and I have had twitchy fingers waiting on a time to use her.  The backing paper is from Papermania and the pink flower is from Wild Orchid Crafts.  Gold ribbon, pearls and coin are from stash.  Tools used are my Rectangle Nesties, Leaf Punch and a Bamboo Effect embossing folder.  The challenges covered are:-
Hugs
Kaza xxx



5 comments:

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card Kaza, love the colours and the adorable image.
luv
Debby

Jannie said...

Love your Japanese card, she is gorgious and love how you have used the 3 items from our Challenge!

Thank you for joining us at The Cuttlebug Spot!

Cuttlebugs & Hugs
Jannie

Brianna loeffelbein said...

Love your image and I love the colors of your card as well! Thanks for joining us at The Cuttlebug Spot!!
Brianna

Theresa said...

such a cute image. thanks for joining us at The Cuttlebug Spot

Tracy said...

Fab entry, thanks for joining Oldie But A Goodie challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x