Monday 12 November 2012

Butterfly Thanks

Afternoon peeps, happy to be joining you all today with a wee quick card I have managed to sneakily make while I should be doing  two big card orders for The Brionni Trust - shhh! - I will get back to them this afternoon - eventually!!! ..lol..


The butterfly is an image from stash pile, coloured with my paints and covered with Anitas 3D Gloss.  The backing paper is from DCVW.  Tools used are my rectangle & oval Nesties.  The challenges covered are:-
Oh well, that's my break over - back to the table ....lol...
Hugs
Kaza. xxx

5 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very pretty, love he colours.

Tkat said...

love your card! :)

Tkat said...

lovely!

Deb said...

just beautiful!
Many thanks for joining in the
♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
this week! Debxx

Unknown said...

lovely card, love the 3D butterfly!!
thanks for playing with us at ABC Challenge
hugs