Saturday 17 November 2012

Frog-tastic

Morning peeps - It's Saturday - Yes!!!!  Lots of little jobs to do in the house this morning as getting a house full of visitors tomorrow.  I'm trying to work out what to feed them, as anyone who knows me knows that I am hopeless in the kitchen, could be beans on toast for breakfast, lunch & dinner tomorrow...lol..   I can still,  hopefully, have this afternoon to play, play. play!!!


The froggy digi image is from Kenny K Downloads, coloured with watercolour pencils.  Backing paper is from a Papermania paperpack.  Sentiment printed off computer.  Tools uased are my Circle & Square Nesties and my Swiss Dots embossing Folder.  The challenges covered this morning are:-
Hugs
Kaza. xxx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love that little cute frog :-) Great card you`ve made :-)
Thanx for sharing at Kenny K`s Krafty Krew.
Hugs from Karin

paper fun said...

This is so cute. Awesome little frog and perfect for a boy.

Thanks for joining us at Sunday Sketch and Stamp.

Mari