Saturday 10 November 2012

Baby Blues

Afternoon peeps, popping on while I have the chance this weekend.  The house is all topsy-turvy at the moment as we are getting new heating in over the next few days -  I have about six jumpers and four pairs of socks at the ready to throw on just in case it gets a bit nippy!!.  I am having to move all my crafty stash out of the cupboard where the boiler is kept.  Me feels I am going to have great fun rummaging all through it and coming across things I didn't even realise I had! ...lol...


This is a cheeky wee quick card I had done using a Forever Friends 3D Element, in't he a cutie.  The  checked blue paper is from the bottom of my scrap drawer and the button brads, ribbon and gems are from stash..  The cute elephant charm is from Meiflower.  Tools used are my circle & scallop circle Nesties and a embossing folder.  The challenges covered are:-
Hugs
Kaza. xxx

6 comments:

Cat's sCrap said...

Too cute !!! Gorgeous embossing. Beautiful papers an ribbon. Nice bear. Bravo ! Adorable realization !

Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma Cardz this week and good luck !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Laine said...

Such a cute card with so sweet image. Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.
Hugs
Laine
X

Margaret said...

So, so cute!

Thanks for joining us for our blue & silver challenge at the Creative Card Crew Margaret xx

Safdar Ali said...

Superb card. I like the softness of colors and that image is so cute. Also love the CAS style design like Plastic cards which make the card POP. Thanks for sharing.

Elle said...

Great card, love the elements you used. Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew.

Hugs
Elle

Unknown said...

Stunning design for the tittle chosen, but i think printing it on Plastic cards and dark shades makes it more adorable....