Monday 25 April 2011

Magnolia Baby Boy Card


Good morning peeps hope all in well out there in Blogland..  Spent a lovely afternoon yesterday with family and they were even brave enough to stay for dinner and sample some of my homemade cooking.  (not checked-up on the day yet to see if they ok....hehehe).  Today we were originally planning to have a wee day trip somewhere, but with a change of plan I am now hoping for a day of crafting at my table... lol ...  (my arm really needed twisted there didn't it!). 


Coloured this fabby Baby Edwin image with my watercolour paints (still going strong for over 5 years - not bad for only £2.99 from The Works)  The blue ducky paper is a small leftover piece from my scrap drawer.  Little ducky brad is from stash and sentiment printed off computer.  Tools used were Swiss Dots & Little One embossing folders from Cuttlebug and my Oval Nesties.  The challenges covered are:-
Hugs
Kaza.xxx

1 comment:

Stampin Mindy said...

AWE! I love this little guy! Adorable!
Thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia and hAngler this week!

Hugs, Mindy