Sunday 10 April 2011

Lazy Sunday Afternoon


The weather has been glorious here all weekend so I'm afraid I haven't done match crafting - one card in two days to be exact!!.  I have been pottering about the garden and the house - it's been great!!!  Had a mini spring clean upstairs and managed to gather 2 black bags full of stuff to hand in to one of the local charity shops.  Did a wee bit of weeding in the back garden followed by a lot of sitting in the garden watching the world go by and admiring my handy work!! ....lol.  Washing Basket completely empty - Yay!!.  Ironing basket full to the gunnel's - Boo!!

The image is from LOTV, The backing paper is from DCVW Spring Paperstack.  Flowers, sentiment and ribbon are from stash.  The challenges covered are:-
Hugs
Kaza. xxx

10 comments:

Tracy said...

Fab entry, thanks for joining Oldie But A Goodie challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Fiona said...

what a fab card...great colours and papers and they really fit with your image beautifully. Excellent job with our sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week.

Fi
x

Tracey T said...

I love this LotV image and you have really done it justice with your lovely card! Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

An Occasional Genius said...

Hi Karen, sounds like you've been busy lol! Gotta make the most of the weather while it's here... Anyway, I love your card, it's inspired me as I have a wedding card to make tomorrow. The colours are lovely & delicate & a super image. Thanks so much for playing along with the Sweet Stampin challenge x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Trying to catch up with everyone after my holiday. What a lot I've missed whist I've been away. Love tis image but never used it in these colours, looks fab. Marianne x

Suzilou said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and the colour combination :)

Unknown said...

what a beautiful card hun. This is why I love sketches you get to see so many takes on it lol.. thanks for playing at sweet stamping xx

Bev said...

Oh this is so sweet. Thanks so much for joining us at LOTV x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Argh I am sooo late with this commenting lark. Love the card is ace, Thanks for playing on Sweet Stampin this week, Hazelxoxo

Francesca said...

Fantastic creation , I love the colours and details.

Thanks for joining us at OLDIE BUT A GOODIE this time and good luck!

Hugs
Francesca