Sunday 3 April 2011

Happy Mothers Day ...............


to all you lovely mums whether it be to young kids, adult kids, gran kids or four-legged kids.  Hope you all are having a well deserved day of pampering and fussing over.  My two tearaways let me have a lay in this morning - they jumped on and annoyed Barry instead of me to let them out at 5am ....lol

The image is from Penny Black.  Backing papers are from various paperpacks by Papermania.  Also used are Card Kandies, funky fibres and a sentiment printed off computer.  The challenges covered are:-

This is another card I did last night.  The image is one I must have got in a swap so I'm afraid I don't know who it is by.  The DP is from a DCWV Spring paperstack.  Also used was a Cuttlebug embossing folder.  The challenges covered are:-
I am hoping to play at my table day so fingers crossed I shall be back on later with my creations.

Hugss
Kaza. xxx

5 comments:

scrapperjulia said...

I love your cards! Great use of spots and dots! Thanks for joining us at The One Stop Craft Challenge!

The Crafty Den said...

What a gorgeous card. Thanks for taking part in our sketch challenge at stamp with fun this week. Hugs, Denise x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Kaza
A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz this week,
Hugs Dianne xx

Melissa Craig said...

What a super sweet Mother's Day card. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Lesley said...

Cute card, I love the hedgie! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx