Thursday 30 December 2010

Party Party Party!!!

........ not for me :-(   but for this gorgeous Whiff of Joy city girl who seems to be having a ball this New Year!!! .....lol.  I am having a lovely lazy few days, it is great, though the waistband on my clothes are slowly getting tighter and tighter and tighter...lol.

The papers are from a DCVW paperpack cut using my square Nesties.  sentiment is from stash.  I 'blinged' the image up with a bit of Silver Stickles.  The challenges covered are:-
Hugs
Kaza.xxx


3 comments:

Lorraine A said...

gorgeous card Kaza :-) the image is fab ,,perfect party girl :-)

wishing you a Happy New Year and thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Jo Nevill said...

Fabulous card, just love the image you used.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

Happy New Year !

Jo x

Christine said...

Super cute card!! I just love those sassy Whiff of Joy Stamps. Great image for a party card!! Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog. I hope to see more of your beautiful creations again soon.
xoxo, Christine