Monday 8 November 2010

Santa Card

Good evening peeps, hope you are all well and you all had a fabby weekend where ever you may be.  I have had chance for a wee play at my table this evening - woohoo!!!

I love using this Santa stamp, he is so easy to use.  I have managed to use quite a few scraps of white card on this.  The snowflakes are made by various Sizzix diecuts, MS Punch and X-cut punches. Clear gem & pearl brads are from stash and the sentiment printed off the computer.  The challenges covered on this card are:-
Hugs
Kaza.xxx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely card, great embossing, thanks for joining in with us on the ABC Christmas challenge, Samantha :0)

Carissa said...

Beautiful card. Lovely image and embossing. Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas. Hugs, Carissa

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW this is stunning, pop over to my blog to collect a wee something, Hxx

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Karen, I love that Santa, thanks for reminding me I have him somewhere in my stash!
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our "All White" challenge
hugs Mandy xx

Pattie G said...

What a very nice clean and simple card!
Thanks for joining us this week at Dutch Dare Card Challenge.
Hugs
Pattie

Annie said...

such a beautiful Santa card! thank you for joining us on the ABC Christmas blog for the Winter Wonderland challenge.
hugs, annie x