Wednesday 10 November 2010

Ruby Anniversary

Good evening, and a very chilly one at that.  Hope everyone is well in Blogland.  I am planning a little craft playing at my table this evening while the football in on the TV (means I get peace & quiet ...lol). 

This stamp has been so useful, so handy for all types of celebrations.  I know I use my embossing folders alot - they must be my most used items in my craft box.  The swirly bits are Nestie swirls and the roses are from stash.  The challenges covered on this card are:-
Hugs

Kaza.xxx

2 comments:

Pat said...

Super Ruby Wedding card, lovely roses and image. Thanks for sharing at MTTC this week.

Pat xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

TRied to comment last night but blogger wouldn't let me grrr. Loving your embossed cards, made me get my embossing folders out today. Thanks so much for the award, I really appreciate it. Marianne x