Tuesday 30 November 2010

Where has this year gone....

This year has just flown past and with December just round the corner I realised I hadn't managed anything that I was planning to achieve in 2010 - hey-ho, I'll just move them on til next year... lol ....... and YES, more time to craft was one of them... lol. 

The Christmas shopping has been started, record for me!!  I'm usually the mad woman on Xmas Eve rushing round the shops, five minutes before closing to the disgust of the shop assistants (who are checking their watches) grabbing anything that is left on the shelves...lol.

The Advent calendar is up on the wall (Chocy one of course!) but the Christmas Decorations tree won't go up for a wee whiley yet (Need to clean the windows first!! ...lol).

Sorry for the bad photo tonight.  The image is from LOTV (Lili of the Valley), DP are from Papermania and the rest of the embellishments are from stash.  The challenges covered are:-
Hugs
Kaza.x

1 comment:

Delphine said...

Gorgeous card, Karen! Lovely image, great layout and I love your embellishments! Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge! Hugs Delphine xx