Monday 10 August 2009

Sketch Saturday

Helloooooo!!! everyone, especially my new followers, welcome. Hope everyone has had a fantastic weekend. Never guess that the football season has started so while it is on the TV I managed to do a couple of cards at my table.
This one today is for Sketch Saturday challenge, with a lovely sketch to work with, and with another wedding anniversary card to make for one of my dear friends, it seems perfect.

I used a Penny Black mouse stamp, hearts Cuttlebug embossing folder, backing papers are Papermania and flowers, brads and sentiments are from stash.
Hopefully might be back on later. hugs Kaza.xxx

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Hi Karen lovely card,great image and love the colours.
hugs
Tracy
xxx

Aunty Sue said...

Oh this is such a cute image and perfect for this layout.

dolcreations said...

Oh my goodness...I so love a mouse card! This is just adorable! I love it!
Christine