Saturday 8 August 2009

Back in the Chain Gang

Evening Campers. Have you missed me 'coz I have certainly missed you lovely lot! I have not been anywhere (yet) but instead been up to no good.....hehehe.
I have been asked to do a card for Lisa, a girl from work, to give to her friend's little girl who is turning two nest week. I had never used Daisy with dolly before. Papers are from scrap drawer and flowers etc... are from stash.

Getting dragged shopping tomorrow. Boo-Hiss!!!! The petted lips and the teenage droopy-swinging arms will be out in force as I only do three shops.......lol........ (and that includes the pub for lunch!!......lol).
hugs.
Kaza.xxx

4 comments:

Lesley said...

I'm sure your friend and her daughter will adore you card - Lesley x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Loveley card. This is such a sweet image and the coours are lovely. Marianne x

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

This is adorable - thanks for joining the MTTC Challenge this week!

Lesley said...

Lovely card - very cute! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx