Tuesday, 11 August 2009

Just Magnolia, Stamp with Fun & Secret Crafter

Afternoon peeps, I'm back again with another card with a few challenges thrown in. This card I have made is for Lisa at work's little girl, Emily. I can't believe that she will be a year old next month, same day as my own mum's birthday.

I love this little girl image from Magnolia and I have coloured her using my paints. The paper is from Dovecraft. Flowers, gems and butterfly are from stash.
I have been sorting out holiday clothes this afternoon and having a good old laugh at trying to get into tops, dresses, skirts and trousers (wishful thinking that I could slip back into a size 8 pair of cut offs and a skirt business suit I used to wear about 16 years ago....lol) So two black bag full of clothes are ready to be taken to the charity shop. I can however, fit back into 2 dresses so they will be going with me, just to get a suitcase...lol.
hugs Kaza.xxx

8 comments:

Dawn said...

Hiya KAren

Wheee this is so cute - love that cute image!

hugs
Dawn
x

Donna said...

Brilliant card Karen, absolutely love the image, just perfect for this weeks 'bug' theme! Fab layout to! So pleased you could join us at SCSC this week :) Donna x

Jill said...

beautiful card Karen, so cute thanks so much for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

Marianne said...

Love this card. Such a cute image. Marianne x

Rach said...

a gorgeous card, great details and a fab take on the sketch.
Thank you for joining us at just magnolia. hugs rachxx

cats whiskers said...

This is a beautiful card stunning colouring and great papers
Hugs Jacqui x

tina46 said...

cute card !!! love the sweet image and the wonderful details !!!thanks for joining in our challenge.
big hugs tina46
swf-team

Secret Crafter said...

Very cute. Thank you for joining us at SCSC. Hugs, Wendy x