Friday 12 June 2009

Winter Wonderland

A very good sunny morning to everyone. Day off today and hoping to play, play, play......lol. Finished this card last night for the challenge over at Winter Wonderland - the theme is Christmas Carol. I decided upon "While Shepherds Flocked" and while humming and singing along to slightly altered wording to the original I managed not to get into character by popping a tea towel on me heid........lol.I just love this image from Penny Black and I have coloured it with my paints from The Works (they were such a bargain at £2.99 and I use them all the time and they are lasting ages & ages). Just off to do a couples of wee jobs about the house and then back for more........ See you all soon. Hugs Kaza.xxx

5 comments:

Powerful Search Engine said...

Brilliant card I love your little shephard stamp too. I love the shimmer from the colouring,
Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week, hugs Pascale

Joey said...

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT, fantastic image hunny and so beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us this week. Joey.x

Teri said...

Hey Kaza :o) Another gorgeous card! I love the shimmer too ... it's so pretty!

Thank you for joining us again at Winter Wonderland.

Teri xx

Lesley said...

wow huni!!! this is gorgeous!!! What a stunning image...thanx for playing along with us at Winter Wonderland this week!! xxx

Anonymous said...

lovely card xx jo xx