Tuesday 30 June 2009

Whiff of Joy

A very sunny afternoon to everyone. Hope you are all enjoying your day. I am having a very lazy day (wish I had some ice cream in the freezer) as it is starting to warm up nicely here. Over at Whiff of Joy it is a fabulous sketch by Heather.
Don't ask me why I decided to do a Xmas card in the height of summer!!!! Put it down to sun stroke.......lol..........and the fact I had just got my Charlie stamp and have been itching to use him.
Backing papers are I think from Dovecraft. Pompom thread is from my local Tesco's (was a bargain ages ago for about 10p!), brads from stash and wording was computer printed.
Back to watching the tennis, haven't any strawberries to munch on - so a couple of plums will have to do!!.
hugs Kaza.xxx

3 comments:

Spyder said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Spyder said...

Sorry!! Bad smelling mistake! We had strawberries and cream the other evening...yummmmmmmmmmm and here's you making Christmas Cards! Very Nice, love that Charlie Stamp!

((Lyn)))

Amanda said...

HI, this Chrissy card is great, love the image and the pom poms are fantastic snowballs, great idea!