Tuesday 16 June 2009

Creative Inspirations & One Stop Craft

Morning peeps, hope everyone is well. Day off today and I am hopefully on standby at the hairdressers - waited too long for an appointment and now they are full so if someone cancels they will give me a tinkle. Fingers-crossed as the grey hairs are coming through thick and fast and I have to look my best for TAKE THAT on Sunday - Woo-Hoo!!! can't wait, so looking forward to it.
Creative Inspirations this week is to create something other than a card, these kind of ideas are out of my comfort zone so I have done a bookmark to start me off.
I popped a stamped image on it and a couple of flowers. To be honest, I'm not sure how else I could have decorated it so please give me your hints & tips for this.
Saturday's challenge over at One stop Craft is "Add some sparkle". So I think I have "bling-ed" this princess up to the max!..........lol

The image was painted with my paints. I had problems trying to fit her in the Nestie hence why she is at a jaunty angle........lol. The backing paper is something that is been at the very bottom of my stash since I started card making.
Hopefully back on again (with a new hairdo.....lol) hugs Kaza.xxx

7 comments:

Joey said...

Hiya Kaza, awesome bookmark so pretty, love your card she is such a great stamp. Joey.xxx

LOUISE said...

Lovely Bookmark Kaza, love the sweet image, and the fibre ribbon is fab. Thanks for joining us on Creative Inspirations Challenge. Louise x

jude said...

Love the book mark Kaza great image .Thanks for joining in the challenge over at creative inspirations .good luck & thanks hugs judex

Jenni said...

Cute bookmark, the image is great and very nicely coloured. Glad you joined in this week.
Jenni x

Tracy said...

Beautiful bookmark, gorgeous image finished lovely with pretty flowers and fibres!!!
Thanks for joining us over at vreative inspirations and good luck.
hugs
tracy
xxx
enjoy Take That...sooooo jealous,lol!!!!

maxine said...

A lovely bookmark thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week.

cheryl said...

this is a beautiful bookmark great design too thanks for joining us this week at creative inspirations good luck love cheryl x