Sunday 14 June 2009

I've been a bad girl!!!!

And, I might add, it was not all my fault!!!!! One or two of you out there are to blame (and you know who you are). My crime...........................................
I bought a couple of the new Whiff of Joy stamps that went on sale at midnight!........lol
Naughty, naughty peeps, telling me about these super, gorgeous stamps.............I just could not resist.....lol.
Now I have to pay my penance and play with the stamps I already have to justify my purchase.
Once again, NOT ALL MY FAULT!!!!!. hugs Kaza.xxx

2 comments:

MarkerGeek said...

LOL! I've been a bad girl too, waited up till they went on sale and then spent rather too much, as usual!

Look forward to seeing your creations with them!

Lesley said...

tut tut tut....u wouldnt catch me being a bad girl!!! my Halo is still in tact!!! for a little while longer anyway!!! hehehe....I had 2 type this really quick as Derek (hubby) would say "What Halo"....pmsl...xxxx