Tuesday 7 April 2009

Charisma Cardz #13

Good afternoon everyone and I hope you are all fine and dandy. Gosh, I can't believe we are into April already, doesn't time fly. It is my day off today so the housework is done and now I can play!!!! I should really be in the garden, tidying it up and making it a bit presentable but instead I have the house to myself until Barry comes home from work so I am enjoying every moment - even the pussycats are out catching mice.
I have started with a fabulous sketch over at Charisma Cardz. I apologise in advance for the quality in the photos, it is dull and overcast here - typical, on my day off.
The sentiment does say "Birthday" - I wish I could take better photos. The image, I think, is a Rachel Ann Miller (but don't quote me on that) and flowers and brads from stash.
Speak soon.
Cuddles
Kaza.xxx

3 comments:

Lesley said...

aww this is fab!!! shame about the weather though!!! hope that u never had ur washing out!!!hehehe....right i am off 2 create something!!!lol...Luv n Hugs Lesley xxx

Vee said...

Fabulous card love this image. Thanks for joining the challenge at Charisma.
xx Vee

Spyder said...

Love these cards, They're so bright and cheerful! Good luck in the challenge.
(You are on my blog list but for some reason you are only a tiny .- dot! I just pressed it, and here you are!)

((Lyn))
Ps...perhaps I should unfollow and then follow again and see what happens!