Sunday 5 April 2009

Christmas & Birthday Challenge Sketch

Morning everyone. I hope everyone is well this Sunday morning. We have sunshine here is Central Scotland, hope lasts the the rest of the day so I can get the washing done...lol. And inbetween hopefully get a couple of more cards done, I have got mojo mayhem coming out of my ears but not enough time to make them.
I have started with morning with the great sketch from the Just Christmas & Birthday Cards, a fab way to get those Xmas cards done.
For the Christmas card I have used an image from the 12 days of Xmas from Penny Black and then used up some bits of scraps from my stash.
This card is for one of my big brothers, who is getting on a bit...lol.... still trying to catch him up. It is his birthday this week so I will have to remember to pop it in the post this time..
For this one I have used an stamped image from the Clare Curds Collection from Papermania. Again used up bits & pieces from stash.
Cuddles
Kaza.xxx

No comments: