Friday 8 January 2016

Thank You

Evening folks - it's Friday.... Yay!   It's been a quick week.  Hope everyone is looking forward to the the weekend.  I am going to see my niece in Panto on Sunday, looking forward to it..... Oh yes I am!  On Saturday it looks like it's going to be freezing so I think it could possibly be a day in the house doing boring houseworky things and then a wee afternoon playing up at my table listening to the football results (living the dream I know....lol)

This is a card I made to say thank you to the DJ for his time at one of our charity evenings lately.  The decoupage is out my stash That I have had for yonks and yonks and used some Card Candi to try and make some disco lights.  The background paper is from a DCVW paperback. The challenges covered are:-

Hugs
Kaza xxx


9 comments:

Joey said...

Enjoy the panto!

What a fab decoupage! I was hoping he was a stamp when I saw him! great make. Jo x

Wendy L said...

Perfect for our challenge, thank for joining us at MAWTT. xxx

Elaine Stark said...

An ideal card. The recipient will be so pleased. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous personalized card Aud Sentiments
My Blog As I do Rodos

Sheryl said...

Great decoupage and fab male card. Good to have you with us at Natalie and Amy this month.
Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

M said...

Great card!! Love the silver sentiment! Really pops with the dark background. Thanks for playing along with us at Little Red Wagon! :)

Tanja said...

love your personalized Thank You Card - thanks for sharing your project at MAWTT

Bernardine Cuttino said...

This is so fun. Let's party.. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Brown Sugar Challenge. We look forward to seeing you again.
Hugs
Berni,DT
brownsugarchallenge.

Karen said...

Great Card, thanks for sharing it with us in the Brown Sugar Challenge, Karen DT